Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

PLs can any1 tell the true meaning expressed by this song (lyrics included below)?

This song is of boyzone. Pls include as many flamboyant words as possible & pls tell the deeper meaning expressed. the lryics are-

"I don't know, but I believe

That some things are meant to be

And that you'll make a better me

Everyday I love you

I never thought that dreams came true

But you showed me that they do

You know that I learn something new

Everyday I love you

'Cos I believe that destiny

Is out of our control (don't you know that I do)

And you'll never live until you love

With all your heart and soul.

It's a touch when I feel bad

It's a smile when I get mad

All the little things I am

Everyday I love you

Everyday I love you more

Everyday I love you

'Cos I believe that destiny

And you'll never live until you love

With all your heart and soul

If I asked would you say yes?

Together we're the very best

I know that I am truly blessed

Everyday I love you

And I'll give you my best

Everyday I love you"

Favorite Answer

This song, like most recent songs, have no meaning, no possible life reinforcing words, just commercialism, sell, sell, sell.

Boyzone has capture the true meaning of love in this song. It has to be expressed with total abandon, nothing held back. It is rather like falling into the abyss. Can it go badly? Can you experience hurt and rejection? Of course. But nothing big happens until one side steps up to the plate and says, "I'm going to give you my entire heart no matter what".

This is a great song because it is an invitation to love. There is a big risk being taken here. Love songs generally have a theme that is Barney-like:" I love you, you love me". The author of this song is a giver and a risk-taker, and points out the benefits reaped in the process. My favorite line is " you'll never live until you love with all your heart and soul."

I gather from this question that you are a hopeless romantic. I hope that there is someone in your life like the fellow in this song. One of my favorite songs, Nature Boy, has these great lyrics:

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return."

Everyday I Love You Lyrics

The first stanza is states that the person whom she /he loves know that what could be coming in the future she /he don't know...But he/she knew one thing is ,if they are together then everything is bright and happening.

Second stanza states that death will come near one day and body will destroy but their love will be alive for ever...

Third stanza states that if her/his lover is near everything is good and not then nothing moves....

Fourth stanza states that how much she /he loves...And that is increasing day by day....

Fifth stanza states that he /she know that this is only one way love and don't know how will that person react after knowing his/her love so he/she is saying that if you say yes then I will prove that I am not the wrong choice.....

Some man has found his 'soul mate' His lover and teacher of life because he learns something about her everyday that makes him learn something about himself and it makes him love her more. He feels very lucky to have found such a person in his life and wants to return everything he can with his heart and soul, every day of his life to the one who makes him feel life...his all, his everything...he wants to ask her to marry him.

Isn't it obvious??? A guy in love. The first stages of love. He wants to ask her to marry him. Next CD that comes out??.... He will curse the day he met her.

love

Every day he luvs you

i dkn...........coz i do not like the band. my apologies