Is wearing a perfect-T and jeans along with authentic vans attractive when going casual?

Lately Ive been dressing like that. I got tired of polo's. Ive found a line which makes perfect-T's in different colors. It has a great variety. the name of the line is American Apparel. Tell me what you think.

for more details visit:

www.americanapparel.com

www.hugoboss.com

www.vans.com

Favorite Answer

i think thats a cute casual look....i like it...but you should change it up every once and a while...dont wear the same thing every single day!

I love the casual look!!! I think that guys look very attractive when they dress in a T-shirt and some jeans!!!! Just between you and me (& all Yahoo) I like the way jeans fit a guy's butt!! very sexy ;-)

Cheap advertising gimmicks mate. Read the site guidelines lately?

The perfect tee and a mini skirt would be more attractive.

sounds hot to me! but remember, that saying about 'the clothes make the man' is totally wrong. it's the guy that does it. seriously, even if you're wearing rags *or nothing ;) * if you are hot enough, you can make anything look good!

• Authentic vans? Vans are dirt cheap/crappy... why would anyone make a knock off?

i like it when my man dresses up but Love it when he's in jeans and a t-shirt, something jsut so sexy about the simplicity of it

Source(s): plus it shows off his muscles lol

i like my man to wear jeans and t-shirt...

simple but perfect

I think that's definetly hott.

no fag