A pilot is flying a helicopter?

A pilot is flying a helicopter around a large equilateral triangular course, with way-points labelled A, B and C. To fly from point A to point B takes him one hour and twenty minutes. To fly from point B to point C takes him another one hour and twenty minutes. However, to fly from point C back to point A ONLY takes him eighty minutes. Since the pilot maintained a constant speed all the way, how did he achieve this?

Favorite Answer

1h and 20 minutes = 80 minutes

I think the first time I was posed that riddle was in an Enid Blyton book when I was about 5. And yes, I figured it out then.

u r really...

i had to think upon this.

i am the stupidest.

1 hour 20 minutes=80 minutes.

wow That was tough

1hr 20min=80 min

rotflmao..... confused me at first..... but I'm pretty good at these quizzez- 80 mins is 1 hr an 20 mins.... lol thanx for that

ok ......... so what is the riddle? a riddle is some thing u have to figure out correct? u gave every thing in the ridlle it self. so what is the big deal here!!!!!!!!!

very funny indeed 1hr and 20 mins = 80 mins convert it....................