Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

What is the best way to apologize to a girl?

I need her to know that I am SERIOUS

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Flowers and chocolates do NOT help with an apology, well I don't think so anyway. The best thing to do is just be completely honest and explain why you did whatever it is you are apologising about. Explain to her what you will do to make it up to her and tell her how much she means to you. It's easy to just buy a bunch of flowers, it's not so easy to be honest with someone and admit you were in the wrong.

• 1 decade ago

Just give her a sincere apology ..

Hugs from a Loving Mom to a Brillant, as well as beautiful 8 year old Jared and Our Angel, Zachary (taken to soon but who will always remain in our heart) ~ Mel

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I am so very sorry and I will never do it again. Is always a great start but if you were screwing around on her don't be expecting her to go oh honey I want you back and all is forgiven cos it aint gonna happen.

• 1 decade ago

It depends.

On what you did and on what is her character..

If you did something really wrong.. just say "I'm sorry" and try your best not to do it again. Maybe you could take here somewhere special?

But no big gifts. That's too shallow..

Good luck!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Be sweet. if she ignores you, get an accomplice (works best if it's her friend) and tell her that you really want to apologize to her sincerely.

• 1 decade ago

Flowers ,chocolates and a letter written from your heart.

• 1 decade ago

Flowers. And carefully chosen words which constistantly emphasize that you were wrong.

• 1 decade ago

a heartfelt poem

• 1 decade ago

Go ahead. Hold her feet. Drag..........

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.