Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

What is the best way to apologize to a girl?

I need her to know that I am SERIOUS

Favorite Answer

Flowers and chocolates do NOT help with an apology, well I don't think so anyway. The best thing to do is just be completely honest and explain why you did whatever it is you are apologising about. Explain to her what you will do to make it up to her and tell her how much she means to you. It's easy to just buy a bunch of flowers, it's not so easy to be honest with someone and admit you were in the wrong.

Just give her a sincere apology ..

Hugs from a Loving Mom to a Brillant, as well as beautiful 8 year old Jared and Our Angel, Zachary (taken to soon but who will always remain in our heart) ~ Mel

I am so very sorry and I will never do it again. Is always a great start but if you were screwing around on her don't be expecting her to go oh honey I want you back and all is forgiven cos it aint gonna happen.

It depends.

On what you did and on what is her character..

If you did something really wrong.. just say "I'm sorry" and try your best not to do it again. Maybe you could take here somewhere special?

But no big gifts. That's too shallow..

Good luck!

Be sweet. if she ignores you, get an accomplice (works best if it's her friend) and tell her that you really want to apologize to her sincerely.

Flowers ,chocolates and a letter written from your heart.

Flowers. And carefully chosen words which constistantly emphasize that you were wrong.

a heartfelt poem

Go ahead. Hold her feet. Drag..........