to beautiful people:?

do u have any problems with u beeing beautiful... if yes,which?

people ofen think im stupit or/and full of my self... i think this is a bit of a bad thing/problem.

ofcorse i treat all the same way and really dont act like im superior or anythig,but it bothers me that people really judge by looks...

Favorite Answer

How do you define beauty? Not everyone will see you or myself as what they find to be beautiful. The only thing that matters is when my husband tells me that in his eyes I am beautiful and the rest of the world disappears.

Hugs from a Loving Mom to a Brillant, as well as Beautiful 8 year old son, Jared and Our Angel, Zachary (taken to soon but who will always remain in our heart) ~ Mel

It's only a bad thing if you let it be.

If you don't think you are better than everyone else and show it by your actions, and treat everyone the same no matter who they are or how much money they have, you'll have alot of friends who don't think you're stupid and full of yourself.

Being beautiful is more than on the outside.......to be truly beautiful you have it on the inside and out!

Yes. Beautiful people are often portrayed as stupid and the media is responsible. Don't let it get to you!

the same thing, or guys just think I wouldn't even look at them and don't even try, And most of all it's so hard to show ur smart if all they can see is good look, blond hair and big boobs

sure not ,, and every one must been beautiful in his or her life ..

http://www.thestarlitecafe.com/poems/101/poem_8358...

please visit this site and read more for me and leave me there your comments..

hazem

I have no problems with my beauty....