What is the best and most famous magazine for children in the USA ? can you help?

Good afternoon everybody,

Could you please tell me what is the best and most famous magazine for children in the USA (for ages starting from 6 ).

I’d be grateful if you can send to me ( web site, address,…etc ) of the recommended magazine .

appreciating all your efforts

E-mail: glasspb@yahoo.com

Favorite Answer

Highlights is the one, but I gotta tell you, when the "National Geographic for Kids" comes in the mail, it doesn't get put down until my son has gone through it cover to cover. It's the only magazine we continually renew the subscription for. He LOVES it!

Highlights Magazine

• Gail M

There were several children magazines published from the states in the late 60's. One was Jack and Jill, another was Highlight Magazine and the last one was The Golden Magazine. The Golden Magazine can be found on e-bay. cgi.ebay.com/The-Golden-Magazine-1967-for-Boys-and-Girls-Lot-of-12_W0QQitemZ330019106984QQcmdZViewItem - 69k. You can probably find the other two magazine on e-bay too.

Highlights magazine

Do you fairly recommend the twenty first century? twenty first Century: Joshua Ferris Jonathan Safran Foer David Foster Wallace Nicole Krauss Richard Russo twentieth Century: William Faulkner F. Scott Fitzgerald Flannery O'Connor Robert Penn Warren Edith Wharton John Steinbeck Ken Kesey Thomas Wolff Jack Kerouac

Highlights

Highlights for Children is the complete title. The best mag for kids. It has been adored and read for years.

• ChiChi

My absolute favourite magazine when I was a kid was Highlights. It's got all kinds of interesting, amusing, and fun things.

http://www.highlights.com/

Look in any pediatrician's or children's dentist's waiting room: Highlights. At school, it's Weekly Reader!

Times magazine for kids. Get them involved.

http://www.timeforkids.com/TFK/