how much is a gallon of gas at your end of the globe?

just wondering when gas will go down for us. right now, it's $3.58. anyone else has something tremendously lower, and where?

Update:

consider this unlucky: the minimum wage for this place is $3.05! (lower than a gallon of gas :().

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Here in the Philippines, it's $3.38/gallon.

And the minimum wage here is about $5.7/day.

• 1 decade ago

I just saw a gas station "World Gas Company" that had regular unleaded (87) at 2.79. I live in Sunnyvale CA. USA.

• 1 decade ago

Hmmm, 3.58... can I get the please? At 1.30 euro per liter, and the exchange rate, it makes a gallon of gas out here about 6.50 dollars per gallon. Painful huh?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

My car uses ethenol...Not too late for the U.S. to contract themselves with Brazil and their sugar cane factories. Any future oil crisis will not affect Brazil automobile-wise because they produce their own ethenol from their vast source of sugar cane in their own homeland

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

$2.79/gallon in Pittsburgh PA. USA

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

France - here it's sold in litres and 'gas' is about 1.35€ / litre. There are 3.8 litres in a gallon, so 1.35 x 3.8 = 4.72 €. but then we have to convert euros into dollars. 1€ = $1.28

So 4.72 x 1.28 = $ 6.05 per gallon !!!!

WOW !!!! - now you know one reason why our cars are smaller ...

;^)

• nbr660
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

it's 89 cents a liter, and there's 4 liters in a gallon in London,Ontario,Canada. so $3.60 a gallon

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

$2.71 Monticello Illinois

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

converting litres to gallons and with the current exchange rate, we are paying about $4.60 in South Africa. so consider yourselves lucky.

• 1 decade ago

I live in Missouri and paid $2.50/gal today and was almost happy about it. That's a little cheaper than it has been.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.