how much is a gallon of gas at your end of the globe?

just wondering when gas will go down for us. right now, it's $3.58. anyone else has something tremendously lower, and where?

consider this unlucky: the minimum wage for this place is $3.05! (lower than a gallon of gas :().

Favorite Answer

Here in the Philippines, it's $3.38/gallon.

And the minimum wage here is about $5.7/day.

I just saw a gas station "World Gas Company" that had regular unleaded (87) at 2.79. I live in Sunnyvale CA. USA.

Hmmm, 3.58... can I get the please? At 1.30 euro per liter, and the exchange rate, it makes a gallon of gas out here about 6.50 dollars per gallon. Painful huh?

My car uses ethenol...Not too late for the U.S. to contract themselves with Brazil and their sugar cane factories. Any future oil crisis will not affect Brazil automobile-wise because they produce their own ethenol from their vast source of sugar cane in their own homeland

$2.79/gallon in Pittsburgh PA. USA

France - here it's sold in litres and 'gas' is about 1.35€ / litre. There are 3.8 litres in a gallon, so 1.35 x 3.8 = 4.72 €. but then we have to convert euros into dollars. 1€ = $1.28

So 4.72 x 1.28 = $ 6.05 per gallon !!!!

WOW !!!! - now you know one reason why our cars are smaller ...

;^)

• nbr660

it's 89 cents a liter, and there's 4 liters in a gallon in London,Ontario,Canada. so $3.60 a gallon

$2.71 Monticello Illinois

converting litres to gallons and with the current exchange rate, we are paying about $4.60 in South Africa. so consider yourselves lucky.

I live in Missouri and paid $2.50/gal today and was almost happy about it. That's a little cheaper than it has been.