how doNOT I allow some of my friends to view my 360?

Now, I dont want to allow some of my friend to view my 360 anymore. what can I do?

they're still in my yahoo messenger list but they are't in my 360.

who gives some instruction, please? thank a lot!

Now, I dont want to allow some of my friend to view my 360 anymore. what can I do? but I want my 360 to be public to everyone. just someone I don't like, I don't want them to see my 360.

Favorite Answer

You can't choose specific people who can and can't see your page like you're describing. I'd suggest setting your 360 to friends only and inviting the friends you do want to be able to see your page to make a 360 page and connect to you that way.

Set your Yahoo! 360 to friends only. Click on settings, change all your settings to friends only, including blog settings and communications settings. I'm fairly sure you don't have to delete them from your messenger. I believe, the friends only allows only people you've added to your 360 to view.

You can`t do this