Why does my A S S doesn't smell terriffic even if I wash it everyday?

Favorite Answer

The reason why your *** doesn't smell good is because every time you make pooh, you never wash it, get an empty bottled water fill it up ( top water) when your done ( pooh), wash it with water and liquid soap... after that you will feel clean and confident... of course, don't forget to wash your hands and splash it with alcohol...believe me am doing that for more than 3yrs... My co worker she's an Asian and they do that... don't ever use tissue itself, that's nasty, the smell still there... Good luck

Lets see if i got this right.You want to know why your A S S doesn't smell terrible,even if you wash everyday.That's why you don't smell terrible,Your keeping your A S S CLEAN.End of story.

Clowmy

maybe wash it 2 or 20 times a day or more?

Bacteria.

Its one of the warmest, moistest areas on the body and therefore a perfect breeding ground for bacteria.....and dingleberries.

I am in the first placewondering how do you get to smell your ***?

A butt is a butt its soposeto smell like a butt but good luck fining a smell cure.

Splash some cologne on it. Or douch it.

how do u know? how can u smell your own butt? unless u're really flexible.

• You have worm infestation.

• Dr Dee

You should stop getting it screwed.