Any guys here date or get married to a single mother?

I am just curious how it feels to be used and to be suckered in to take care of another man's kids. Do you always feel like a chump, or just at certain times?

Favorite Answer

When I met my wife,many moons ogo.She already had a child.Against the advice of parents and do-gooders,we courted and married.Now we are grand parents.Far from feeling suckered I feel priveleged,To have brought happiness to a lovely young woman and her daughter was an honor.We are a family of 6 Now we have 9grandchildren.I would'nt want anyother woman except my wife.Dare I say she would'nt change me for the world.

Yes I dated and then married a single mother. I was not suckered or used. If you were suckered or used it was not that she was just a single mother. Don't blame the child. You were suckered and used by a woman!

well I married someone with two kids prier to me marring her. I love her so much that I automatically love her kids they are part of her , how can I not love them. And I wasn't suckered in, she is a real go getter and helps us out financially all she can. She is always ready to help us out. If it weren't for her I could have never gotten this far.

Kids are always good ! Forget the mother !

yes i will. I DO!