What is the sexiest thing about a guy you meet out?

So you meet a guy out at a bar. What's the sexiest thing he could do/say/wear (any comination)?

Favorite Answer

Ooooohh, I would have to say he has a gentle nature, a nice warming approchable smile, warm tender eyes that draw you closer to him and make you feel like your spinning, he's wearing a nice elegant however at the same time casual top and jeans and he has *squeals from excitment* stubble!!!! :) :)!!!!

The sexiest thing about a guy when I first meet him is a great smile, one that reaches his eyes, an easy manner about him and ,especially, when he smells great!

Low-rise jeans, no-show socks, a tight, short t-shirt where you can see the waistband of their briefs and little bit of a tanned, flat abs. Good breath and white teeth are a must. A nice bulge is a plus. I don't think it matters what they say, since you can't hear anybody talk in a club anyway. Just be sure you can bang on command and have a nice tool.

I do go out to bars anymore.It's been 33yrs.since bar party time.The sexiest thing is a mans butt and walk.I guess you would call me a butt woman who loves 1 mans butt and walk,very sexy.

Clowmy

just show a gentle nature and a nice smile,a nice personality goes a long way,and yep that stubble is real sexy

It's all about Nice smile, and Good Attitude...