jason b asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 1 decade ago

is life just deaths' waiting room?

Favorite Answer

Yes its the coridor of death room. if every one understands that we will not have this much of voilence.

This life is like a waiting room for the next life. And death is just the door. Although, I hope that people don't just sit around and read old magazines. Each life has so much potential for having experiences.

Life is not subject to death. Death means the body is no longer viable so the spirit soul leaves it for a new situation. The body is never alive in the first place. It is the spirit soul that is animating and giving life to the body. When we act if we are this temporary body, we are totally wasting our time. This human form has the facilities to help us understand our eternal, spiritual nature. Don't waste it on sense enjoyment. Until we are self-realized we don't know who we are and don't know the purpose of our life.

Source(s): Bhagavad-gita As It Is. http://www.krishna.com/e-books

Life is the living. The way of living is the life. Why should one wait for death. We don't expect that we die at any time till that eventually comes. We live as if we live for ever. It never comes to our mind that we are going to die. All we do, earn, accumulate, possess is as if we are going to live for etern.

We Begin Dying The Moment We Are Born

No, Death's preliminary stage.

Anything and Everything can be taken in a positive way.Try to have some meaning to ur life before ur death.

If you think of things that way.... Don't wait to die , live your life to the fullest.

As James Dean once said, "Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today."

It's something to live by.

Also, said by Roald Dahl, "My Candle burns at both ends, it will not last the night. But ah my foes and oh my friends it gives a lovely light.

As I see it, you shouldn't wait around for things, life is to be lived.

yes and no. it's a waiting room for next life. sad, ha?

• Dr Dee

yep