I want to highlight my hair..what color?

i have Dark (extremely Dark) brown hair, and thick (but shaped) brown eye brows, I want to dye my hair (put some color graphics in it) but i dont know what color(s) will look the best on me, i would like blonde but since my eyebrows and my hair are so dark (almost black looking) i know it wont look right.

any suggestions?

my hair is just so plain and boring*

Favorite Answer

Do NOT do blonde - your hair is extremely dark and that would look very very fake! Go with a lighter honey/golden brown color.

first of all you can cut in different lengths (i dont know the exact name of this style in english)

then do brown highlights and start using a conditioner

after a month enhance the highlights with a less dark brown colour

after a month or so enhance the highlights with a dark blonde colour

in the end the highlighting will seem to be soooo natural!!!

maybe ask your hairdresser about dying the eyebrows too.

good luck!

Well if you want to die your hair I think you should put some thick blond streaks in it and that will make your eyebrows and hair look lighter but my advice would be make thick streaks everywere. your love it..

youll look so hot if you have long, blond streaks. and some blond tips at the end. nethermind, blond looks cool on a black head{im one myself and it really works}

light brown hair is the best

diferrent shades of blonde throughout your hair.

try green + blue + yellow + red checks abd blocks

believe me it will look really great on you or you can shave your head. it is the latest

whats your complexion like?