Why are you worried about immigrants taking jobs but not about CEOs eliminating jobs or shipping them overseas

But if we KEEP good jobs in the US, there will be enough for everybody. Think about it.

It's not "case closed" because the law is not a static thing. We could make a change at any time, so we need to constantly think about what's right and fair, not what's legal or illegal. Those are our choices to make.

Favorite Answer

Not worried about immigrants taking jobs at all. However, i am worried about jobs shipped overseas by CEO's who lost touch with the struggling workers in this country.

THINK About It

Jobs Are Being Outsourced

That Means LESS Jobs Within The Nation

When 20 Million ILLEGAL ALIENS Are DEPORTED

There Will Be 20 Million More Jobs Available

For American Citizens

Its NOT That Difficult To Figure Out

Change your diapers you're stinking up the place. This is the immigration section that's why. If you want to talk about jobs they got a section for that too. I can't believe there are people in this country as weak and feeble mined to believe what you do. I swear I don't know how this nation has managed to survive with so many cowards and surrender monkeys.

I'm not worried. I'm glad they are doing the work. I am so sick of immigrants being accused of taking jobs away. When I see white people out in the fields working sun-up to sundown 6 days a week then I might change my mind. The companies are giving the CEO's too much money and too much power.

you ask what jobs do illegals take

well all of them, no matter where you go now and days it cant be somewhere that you see Americans working to do the right thing, you just see sloppy no GOOD English speaking people working, our factories, our loan firms, our insurance company's

should i go on?

El IND IO

if you are right then what the hell you still doing here, you should be one of the first to get back in the water you left to get back to Mexico before they other to be the first in line for a LEGAL JOB

WHY THEY SHIP JOBS OVERSEAS OR OVER THE BORDER?? THEY HAVE BETTER WORKERS AND RELIABLE TO BOOT. YOU SEE, THE U.S.A. IS SENDING WORK ACROSS THE BORDER TO THOSE THAT CHOSE TO STAY IN THERE OWN COUNTRY. AFTER THE PRODUCT IS MADE IT IS SENT BACK ACROSS THE BORDER AND SOLD TO YOU FOR A MUCH HIGHER PRICE. SO WHO IS SCREWING WHO? IF THEY DEPORT 20 MILLION ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS, WELL THEY WILL TAKE THOSE COMPANIES THAT HIRED THEM WITH THEM. AND THE IMMIGRANT WILL BE THAT MUCH BETTER OFF NOT HAVING TO WORRY ABOUT THE MIGRA.

• DAR

We can worry about both, but one is illegal (presuming you are talking about illegal immigration) and the other isn't. One is destroying our schools and domestic services and the other isn't, as well.

Nobody can prevent outsourcing anymore. It's a leveler and most businesses want to continue their business. Nobody forced anybody in here. It happens naturally, as much as people move, and so are resources.

Add one more question: Which jobs do immigrants take?

The former, when commited by illiegal aliens, is illegal.

The latter is not.

Case closed.