Why does it seem that gay guys have wayyyy more sex than heteros?

Is it because they are "guys" and guys just want sex in general or it's not that simple.

And before you tell me I generalize, I've been friends with gay guys and yes, they do get laid more than their hetero counterparts!

Favorite Answer

Guys are biologically programmed to hump whatever they see. (Basic idea is the more sex you have the more chance you will procreate.) This natural urge to screw everything is still present in gay guys, even though procreation is impossible.

Women are genetically programmed to procreate with the best possible mate, who can provide, defen etc. So genetically they are less likely to screw anything.

In a straight relationship you have one who says "SLOW DOWN". In a GAy relationship both wanna HUMP.

That is it VERY SIMPLIFIED.

AND YES I AM GAY.

Not all of us do, A lot of it is exaggerated by the media. Most gay guys in TV and film are just sluts, in real life it's exactly the same as straight people. Some of us shag like bunnies on heat, some of us are a bit more conservative with frequency, number of partners and when we start.

Source(s): Life

I would blame biology. If men want to spread their genes they need to have sex with possibly biggest number of partners. They have hundreds of millions of sperm cells to give away. Nature helps them with this task too. Men have higher lever of testosterone - hormone responsible for lust - they need sex much more often than women.

Women have only one egg in a month and because of this they are much more picky. Generally they would prefer someone who would look after them when they are pregnant and vulnerable rather than somebody too busy shagging to care. It's not in their best interest to sleep around. This way men have no partner for sex ...unless they want another man. Here they have their match. Why there are so many adverts with naked women, sex lines, brothels and no naked man in the papers unless it's for gay men?

There is this joke: "When man talks to a woman dirty it's a harassment, when woman talks to a man this way it's 3.50 " ;)

men always want more sex than women and if truth be know lots of men strait or otherwise have sex with other men

then go home to wifey and the kids...the gay guys know and understand the risks ,,,the married ones think there imune ...so silly in this enlightened time

Think about it men are always horny, always thinking about sex and where and how to get some. NOw put two of them together! Ya got it!

They take better care of themselves and work at it more to look good

i think it's because it is easier (more accessible) for guys to meet guys (for casual sex) than for str8 guys to meet girls. think of bathhouses, sex clubs, dark rooms in bars :) str8 people dont have those.

• Adam G

Well -I'M- not getting laid that much. :(

I'd say it was a "guy" thing.

• Luis

It's a gift.