Will you join the Cult of the Dragon?

The time is comming, that time is now. Before the Universe you must take a bow. The Lord sits upon the Egg of Power, gazing below from the Watchtower, waiting for the Hatching hatch hour-by-hour, to unleash upon the Earth a firey shower. Breathing life with fire, high upon the throne, the Universe is lone, the one Empire. It will posses one man if the need be dire. He shall scorch the earth with flames and gasses. Death and suffering let be by the masses, let flow through the land like cold molasses. Hope is for those who abandon what's now. Listen to me and I'll show you how. There is no god and there is no devil. The Dragon is on a higher level. Follow him now and you will be saved, for the road to eternity will be paved.

Favorite Answer

Sounds better than Christianity, so, sure.

That depends, what are the perks? Is there a retirement plan? A pension? Do I at least get a parking space, or if not, a chance to drive the hovercraft? Is it unionized?

The answer is NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! God is the only God. He created the universe and all things in it. He is the Most High, the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. Your dragon is something someone made up. Hate to say it but there is a devil. The longer you stay with this dragon your doing what he wants you to do and that is to stay away from God.

Jehovah's Witnesses represent biblical true Christianity. They have no connection with pagan false worship such as is discussed in this so-called "question".

Learn more:

http://watchtower.org/library/jt/index.htm

Is there a Dragon Lady? Maybe some hot Asian babe with long fingernails and high heels?

i'll take out the dragon with my water pistol and keep believeing in nature's law.

Are you a DND Faerun player? cause that is so totally stolen.

Nice rap but no

I see...

JEHOVHAH will emaciate all the gods of the earth!!! We are not stronger than he is are we?