Did you and YOUR "tootsie wootsie" have a good summer?
"In the good old summertime,
In the good old summertime,
Strolling thru' a shady lane
With your baby mine.
You hold her hand and she holds yours,
And that's a very good sign
That she's your tootsie wootsie
In the good, old summertime."
- CharLv 71 decade agoFavorite Answer
Yes, we did.
Although I'm very much in love with my husband, I think my "tootsie wootsie" would be my 5 year old son. It is wonderful to watch him grow, and to give him lots of hugs and kisses along the way!
- monkeymanelvisLv 71 decade ago
Yes she did... a very good summertime indeed.
- fakemoonlandingsLv 51 decade ago
it was pretty cold.
but overall, yeah it was pretty fine.
- niwriffejLv 61 decade ago
I dunno I kept kinda losing tootsie wootsies and finding new ones......
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- 1 decade ago
Don't have a "tootsie wootsie," thanks, so, no.