i LOVE don vito i think hes super cool hes the funnest guy n the world what do u all think YO!?

Favorite Answer

i think he got arrested for sexual misconduct involving a minor. BAD don vito. BAD!

On Friday, August 18, 2006, Vincent Don Vito Margera was arrested at the Colorado Mills Mall in Lakewood, Colorado for allegedly touching two underage girls (ages 12 and 14) inappropriately and subsequently held with bail set at $50,000.[1]. He posted bond around 10 p.m. the following Monday. “As a condition of his bond Margera was ordered not to posses any alcohol, drugs, weapons and is not permitted to contact the victim. Additionally, he cannot leave the state of Colorado.” [2]

On Tuesday, August 22, 2006, Tim Glomb announced that Don Vito is free. He stated..

“VITO IS OUT! We sprung Vito last night and he's doing well. He's holed up in Denver with me and hopefully he will be going home thursday. He is anxious to get this behind him and get back to being a total idiot. More to follow.”

in the words of Vito....

"i'm in abudabu gandadint gav beer annin aahgatahgo istanbul i got no luggage! yo!"

DEAREST ....whatcha talkin' about ???

Don Vito Corleone ..from the movie "The Godfather" ???

If you really are i agree that he is super COOL not funny in any way !

I dont think hes super cool, I like to laugh at him...And I crack up at the captions at the bottom of the screen because you cant understand his ramblings!! lol oh man!

http://www.myspace.com/64prettybird390

Niki

Umm I dont know he seems like a big pervert to me and I thought this about him way before the sexual assault charges happened.

• my fave's Adam Sandler > funny and charming at the same time *kisses*

who the hell is don vito ??????????????

you can love him / hate him or cook him why ask silly questions ???????

Ah...who?