my coworker is an older but very hot stud. i cant stop thinking about getting it on. what should i do?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Make eye contact when you see him in the hall. See if he responds. Then, if it looks positive, make polite conversation about work. Watch the body language. Move it up a cautions notch at a time until maybe you can have coffee together or lunch. If you get bad vibes, don't push it. It is a Work situation, after all. CAUTION: Don't ever put anything in writing at work.

• 1 decade ago

all depends on the type of job you are in and the relationship of your position and his. you didn't provide enough information for us to give you our suggestions. but i still believe in a few saying i heard before -

"never screw the screw"

"don't **** in your own yard"

• 1 decade ago

Oh jesus. Just confront him, lead him to a men's room, find a stall and go to town. Issue solved.

• 1 decade ago

how old are u??? and him??? is yer co-worker same as you???, i mean feelings for you or shows any signs or interest on you..??? without knowin' any of these, i cant figure out what to suggest to you...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Luis
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Is this a trick question?

• 1 decade ago

hmmmm i dont know... i would say tell her or him and see where that goes

• 1 decade ago

just ask him politely the worse he can do is say no thanks ...or maybe just laugh

• 1 decade ago

Why are you asking us ?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.