Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternet · 1 decade ago

hey wats blog in 360 yahoo?

8 Answers

Relevance
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

A blog is a way of communicating with people in your yahoo 360. You post a blog and people can read your blog and comment on them. You can also post pictures and videos in your blog.

• 1 decade ago

A blog is an online diary where people share their thoughts and daily activities. Due to the easy availability of online publishing tools, even an average internet user can start a blog.

Blogger,

LiveJournal,

Xanga,

Typepad

these are some free blog hosts with template and design tools and money making opportunities too,

check my profile for more information, all the best :)

• Zeta
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Go here http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/360/ and you can find all the information on what a blog is.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/360/blog/blog-01....

Please click the above link to learn what u r looking for.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • delisi
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

that's not in basic terms the McCann debate. i'm one in all those who hops round from one class to the subsequent, and that's everywhere. some human beings in basic terms can't look to act in a rational way, and others are in basic terms trolls. the in simple terms suggestion i recognize of is the only you already made about forgetting the rfile abuse button. I in no way use it besides, and choose others ought to do a similar.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

stands for Big Liars Overly Gab

• 1 decade ago

just somthin that u can write stuff in, like an online journal 4 ur page... ya

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

it is pages where you can write stuff .like stories or poems or journals ,or educational text .whatever

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.