How to burn a DVD compilation with nero7?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

open up Nero StartSmart-> make sure its set to DVD at the top,

click on applications at the left hand side and choose Nero Express -> choose Videos/ pictures -> click DVD video files and add all your dvd files-> click next-> choose which recorder you want to use and hit burn

Source(s): i love nero and use it all the time, if you know how to use it its great and can do almost anything
  • 5 years ago

Well, have you made any changes to your PC lately (eg. installed new software)? Are you using a different brand of DVD blanks? Some older DVD burners can not burn to a 16x DVD blanks. I own an older Memorex 8x DVD burner that can't burn on to 16x media. If no new software or DVD blanks were used then you can try to roll back your PC using Windows system restore feature. Windows XP periodically makes system checkpoints and creates a restore point before any software installation. Restore your computer to an earlier state when your DVD burning worked. Go to Start menu > Help and Support > Undo changes to your computer with system restore. Pick a date and restore,

• 1 decade ago

Not trying to ve funny, but if you take my advise I would use a completely different program as Nero in my experience never does what is expected of it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

use menus burn dvd files or

open express, load contents of the video-ts folder, burn.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

omg you click on the icon you want to use say copy dvd then you just follow what it says on screen now if you can work all the things out on

NERO 7.8

nero home play all your dvd vcd vhs video /nero burning rom /nero express/nero vision/nero back up/nero cover designer /nero wave editer/nero sound track/nero show time/nerl media home/ nero recode /nero photosnap/nero photosmap viewer/nero image software drive back up/nero burnrights/nero product setup/nero drive speed/nero info tools/nero data cd/ nero make cd/nero make dvd/nero audio cd/nero make video cd from video tap/nero make your own dvd movie/ nero copy cd/cd/ nero copy dvd/ nero make photo slide show(vcd) nero audo cd/nero play audio cd/ nero convert audio cds to nero digital audio/nero encode audio files/nero convert audio cds to audio files /nero creat jukebox (MP3.MP4.WMA) // nero creat jukebox dvd(MP3.MP4.WMA) // nero make audio and data cd /nero make video cd from vhs video nero super video cd/ nero make photo slide show (VCD) nero photo slide show(SVCD) nero capture video // nero play video/ nero make your onw dvd video/nero make or modify dvd --video (vr)nero copy -entire dvd -video from vhs tap to dvd-//nero copy multiple DVD-VIDEO-MOVIES TO 1-DVD//NERO COPY DVD -VIDEO MOVIE TO CD/ nero copy cd/ nero copy dvd/nero back up data files//nero restore backup files/nero schedule backups/nero get system info tools /nero test drive/nero erase cd//nero earse dvd/ nero make label or covers/nerocontrol drive speed/nero share your music & videos/ nero open projects

if you cant work nero 7 out

then your be better off with

sonic my dvd that

is more easy to use that nero7

here is where you get sonic my dvd from

http://www.sonic.com/products/Consumer/MyDVD/Studi...

sonic does all the same but more easy to use

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

vcd it will convert it for you

• 1 decade ago

follow the instructions

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.