Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Is is true that white guys think black girls don't like 'em?

I date mostly white guys and they always told me that they liked black girls but scared to ask them out because they thought they might not like them.

I understand it's a preference and not all white guys like black girls so I'm talking about the ones that wouldn't mind dating them..

More sistaz like white boys, just don't want to admit it, same as white boys I guess... family and peer pressure. I say , Date on!!

No racist or offensive comments please

• lobo
    Favorite Answer

As a white male, I hope not. I really do believe that we as a society have made great gains in tolerance. It really has to be more than skin deep to have a meaningful relationship. There are some sistaz I would go out with in a heartbeat, then there are others, mostly with attitude, I would not. This is true black or white. If you click, date on, if not, pass.

I'm both White & Black, so dating a White guy is technically dating within my race, but yeah, sometimes that true, and also true sometimes Black girls think White guys wouldn't want to date them.

Black people give me s--t about me dating White guys because they only want to see my Black side (you wouldn't know I'm part White without me mentioning it because I am as brown as Beyonce Knowles).

I don't give a freak, however! I date a guy according to my interests! We're all the same color on the inside!

• strite

Your black buddy reported it reason he's retarded and probable additionally likes white boys. Racism is a huge portion of each little thing ever, some human beings will continuously look down on you for putting out with somebody of diverse origins. those comparable all human beings is likewise retards and can be prevented in any respect fee. even nonetheless I have no theory why they permit women to black adult males yet black women individuals can do white boys. perhaps its reason Black adult males are cool and white boys are all crackers? that's cool i do in contrast to black adult males the two, or white adult males, or adult males in maximum situations...

There are many who don't believe black women don't like white guys because so many racist comments made it that way. I have a lot of friends who dated black guys and vice versa. It's not the color of the skin it the person that counts.

I think you are right with them thinking that because some black girls may not show their true feelings or attractions due to what others may say. I am white and I like black guys but some of my family may feel this is somewhat wrong...I don't really care.

I've dated black women. I have no problem with it. You really learn alot about race and each others culture when you date each other. I work around mostly black people (about 85%).

Black women are like any women of any other race to me. I tell people this, I'll date whoever I want. Also why cut yourself off from all those women because of peer presure and race issues. That's crazy to me.

Not being racist however, if everyone mixes together there wont be any white or black people anymore it will be like when you put cream in the coffee.

And no I dont think that, I have plenty of black girls who would like to date me.

Source(s): white male

And it's also true that a lot of black girls say they don't date white guys. In fact many black girls won't even date a black guy unless he's the stereotypical kind you see in movies.

experience: grew up in all black environment, seen and experienced this.

I like black women. As a white male I wont hesitate to approach a black woman if I feel an attraction is there. Mmmm brown shuga so sweet!

I've seen black girls that I liked. But I figured they wouldn't like me, not because they're black, but because I pretty much figure every woman is out of my league, and hence, will not like me.