can I compose emails off line, and then go on line to send them, If so how do I do it?

Favorite Answer

you may compose your message using Notepad or MS Word or any other word processing software you have in your pc. When you're through, just select the paragraphs you have (usually CTRL + A) and then open your browser and log on to your favorite email site, paste (usually CTRL + Insert) your message to the message editor. you're done.

First you need to have an email account that enables you to connect to it using POP/SMTP or IMAP. Some email providers allow only web access (e.g. free yahoo account) so you will not be able to write offline emails.

You can use Netscape / Gmail / Dhoondho (500GB for free) , I can send you invitation if you want.

Second you need an email client, you can use Outlook Express / MS Outlook / Mozilla Thunderbird / Netscape Email and so on. I prefer Tunderbird . You should configure the email client to connect you email provider using the correct server setting.

Thanks

• strite

specific, its undemanding. All u might desire to do is open courses on your computing device like Microsoft notice and form your digital mail in any of those courses and save it. And once you're on line and u sign up interior the account u chosen you click compose message and open the e-mail u stored from courses like Microsoft notice and reproduction paste the e-mail you composed to the compose message section on line.

Sure you can but I would have to know which email program you are using to give you a definitive answer.

Yes, you just need to use a mail program like outlook express.

write all your mails on word or Notebad, then connect to the internet, and copy - paste them