My vagina leaks.?

Why does my vagina stain my underwear? is there anything to do about it

Favorite Answer

Possible yeast infection or other unbalance in your vagina. You really need to see a gynecologist and not try to self-medicate. If you have a yeast infection you should incorporate yogurt with live and active cultures in it into your diet. The cultures help your system balance the candida in it. This may also help your digestive system. If you don't like yogurt, get some acidophilus supplements at a natural foods store instead.

• beez

First make sure you do not have an infection or STD. Douche about once a week and wear panty liners, those super thin pads.

there is anatomical abnormality in ur vaginal wall and it is not harmfull to ur health and its solution is by putting billow under ur back and after end of intercoarse hold both legs above for 20 minuts other wise pregnancy not occure as sperms descend down and no way to go above to cervix and uterus.

Source(s): consultant in gyne.and obs.

if you don't have a std, and all your hormnes are ok, you may just be stimulated alot and your body responds to the stimulation by producing lubrication,check to see if you have a bladder problem, is there any oder or yellow discharge?

Yes...I work for a company that produces valves and I sugest you buy a cut-off valve or a gate valve....GO SEE A DOCTOR!

• MC

Is that something you really want to tell the whole world? Ask your mom or go to the docs!! Jeez!

better 2 see ur doctor