Anyway, Funniest Answer Gets 10 POINTS

29 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No, mine's outernet!

• 1 decade ago

Here's the deal: I have been coerced by the forces of evil into getting you to actually notice the obvious so I'm gonna go ahead and do this just as slowly as possible so you don't misunderstand: YEeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssss all the people here are blessed with internet connection and they are too damn pathetic coz they r answering ur question.

the next time I see u post another stupid question like that, I'm going to look into your heart, pick out your greatest insecurity, and shine the world's brightest spotlight on it for the remainder of your natural-born days.

• 1 decade ago

Yes

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No but I'm thinking about getting it. I hear there is this web site called Y!Answers. I've never seen a computer before either!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • emanon
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Internet? What is that? Some sort of new hang out thingy.. Umm.. Let me see....D E F G H.. I.. Interchange.. Interloop... Interstate.. Nope.. No internet....

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yeah! that's why i am answering your question!

Thanks for the points.

• 1 decade ago

not yet but i am thinking about getting it. i hear that u can do a lot on that thing called the net........

but i really don't understand the www.com thing can anyone explain it to me...lol

• 1 decade ago

Yes I do, otherwise I wouldn't be here answering your "weird" question...

• 1 decade ago

Oh Yeah~! 2 points~! =)

I do have a small fishing net.

• 1 decade ago

Yes I do

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Did the monkey inside your head come up with this STUPID question??

You are dof!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.