Where in the world???

What is it with all negitive people? What happened since I was a kid. I remember people being nice to each other. I would never try to deliberately hurt someones feelings for no reason. Why would you???

Favorite Answer

The real reason....you might not agree with me but it's the truth.Its cause were living in the last days.The bible calls it critical times hard to deal with.(2 Tim 3:1-5) people will be selfish, have no love for each other and so forth....

It's even going to get worse cause satan is behind it and wants humans to be worthless before God so that they won't worship God....scary isn't it?

So this is what humans result to when they want freedom to do want they want...see the outcome?

Sometimes i really get tired of other people's stupidity. Other times I'm in a real foul mood and hurting someone else seems to be the only thing to do. I know what you mean, though. We should try to be more forgiving to others so that they may be likewise forgiving to us when we need it the most.

Thanks for poining it out.

Negitivity breeds negativity, the world looks to be a mean place but it is up to us as individuals to find the happy, the silver lining so to speak. "grey skies are going to clear up, Put on a happy face"

• ?

Fine question. I hope that I wouldn't but sometimes misunderstandings cause even good people from anywhere to abuse each other.

Also some people who have been abused may seem rather hostile to others because they are scared. Abused people need understanding but one can not put up with abuse from them.

Lots of people now feel powerless and so they like to try to irritate or bring other people down. It gives them a thrill of accomplishment. Sad but true.

too many people, too many cultures, too much of a hurry.

when people take the time to slow down and learn once again to talk to each other without suspicion, fear, distrust, colour, money and the multitude of petty concerns.

a rather unlikely scenario isn't it !!!

There is not trust in the world nowdays that is why all the people is so mean.

One could blame the influence of television?

The whole world is just one big f***** up place now

devils out full force