Help me find a veiled translation of The Lord's Prayer that was used in a "personality" seminar?

I attended a personality-type seminar a few years back, and the instructor used a unique translation of The Lord's Prayer that was written in higher level vocabulary. Participants had to decipher the meaning of the words, and we were all astounded to learn that the terminology used was in reality the Lord's Prayer. Has anyone ever read this version? It is not located in Bible search sites and I am not referring to a translation from the original Aramaic.

Favorite Answer

When it comes to the writings I am not of much help.

But in theory, it shouldn't matter what is written if your heart, mind and soul are true.

Other than that, you may want to try asking in the religious section where all the biblical people are.

Jerry

:o)

I had a witchcraft book and you could read it backwards. It starts from the bottom: Nema....