How can God exist?

People come to the conclusion there is a God B/C something had to create existence. There's too much order for there not to be a higher entity. Nothing can simply appear right? With this logic, then what created God?

• JP
    Favorite Answer

God exist outside of time & space limitation & the law of physic which He creates. I ask Him when I see Him 1 day. peace, man

A couple of weeks ago I would've answered this question by saying How dare you but now i've taken a stand, I spent my whole life up to now living a lie. Praying to God and apoligizing for everythinkg I did wrong. Well if God's so great then why is he so vengceful? He does bad things all the time. And another thing, EVERYTHING is a sin. In this short time writing this I have sinned about 300 times.

Others may disagree, but my OPINION is, there is no God, there never was, he never created the world abd there never will be a God. Its just impossible. Its not logical. How can God listen to the millions that pray to him every nite? He can't. Its just like Santa Claus. No one's ever seen him, and we know for sure he's definitely not real. No one's ever seen God either. I said it before and i'll very well damn say it again, Seeing is believing. And don't take offence, because I didn't come gallavating in here telling you all God didn't exist, I clearly stated that this was my OPINION. Thank you =D

I understand it really makes no sense. Its very hard to just believe what everyone wants you to believe. Im the type of person that has to see it for herself in order to see if something is true or exists. When you think of all the bad things that have happened the first thing i think of is "Where was God when that happened"? And if he was true then he would of stopped anything bad from happening in the beginning before it even happened?. Another thing i dont get is if God created everything then that would mean he created natural disaster and world crisis too?Even though i was raised a catholic i still have many question about the existance of God. Im confused!!!!

• First; what's your concept of God?

If you are thinking that some perfect entity is sitting on some kinda throne; then I'm sorry I wouldn't know. Only a theologist would be able to satisfy you.

But if you're of the conception that He's some kinda energy then "It" has always existed.

From a scientific and rational perspective, ENERGY cannot be created nor destroyed. If you understand the import of this sentence then you have the answer.

Because he is infinite.

That gives the believers the right to say that not only was God never created, but that God can make 2 + 2 = 5.

1) You are lost in a forest, there you see a house in the middle of the forest. you are certain that this house has been built by someone. you may not know who he is but you are dead sure that the house has a owner. WHY?

2)You dont see Infra-Red radiations, yet you believe its existence. you dont see the waves that are emitted while we talk, yet you can feel it. you have not seen a single galaxy yet you believe the presence of millions of galaxies. WHY?

3) You were not present when an Apple fell over Newton. And he discovered Gravity. yet you believe Newton discovered 'Gravity'. have you seen it? Yet you believe in the phenomenon called 'Gravity'.

4) Nobody knows where is the exact location of 'Mind' and the 'Soul' in the human body, yet millions accept its prescence.

If you can affirm all these without seeing them, Can not the whole of the universe be built by ALmighty GOD???

The house in the forest has to have an owner, The Gigantic universe running in precise equilibrium, without an Owner?

GOD exists and HE is only ONE.

God created time. The statement of Genesis, “In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth,” is making reference to the creation of time. The reason that things like heat death, the expansion of the universe, and the depletion of hydrogen do not apply to God is because He is outside of time. God has always been.

• undir

Funny, I wanted to ask this same question because it's been burning on my lips.

According to religious people it's impossible that the universe could have come into existance by itself. But who created god? Could god come into existance by himself? If god can come into existance by himself or be infinite, why can't the universe be?

I look forward to reading the answers you get. Great question!

• Henry

Man created God as they couldn't handle the idea that the world around us is a natural occurrence (just like you) and that when we die, that's it

Religion is for the weak minded who need a prop to get through life. They can't handle the fact that we are all alone.

Religion is kept going by people in power to maintain control over the mindless masses.

God just was.

He was there in the beginning.

God started everything from nothing.

He created the heavens and earth, light and darkness etc.