Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

? asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

英文文法是否正確

My future plan

In my future, I want to be a tour guide.

Due to I can go to every where with my job.

That can make me turn money and playing in the same time.

I also can buy some local speciality to collect

But if I want to be, I need speak English very well and past the test.

So, now, I first have to working hard and then I think I need to study in the university.

Because the college graduation isn’t enough.

My favorite star

Actually, I don’t have particular favorite star.

If you want me talk a person that I will say 林依晨 now.

Because I don’t have channels television in my house, so I can accept massages limited.

I saw 林依晨’s acting recently.

I knew she is from 政大 university to graduate.

I feel she is very smart and I like she’s acting.

4 Answers

Rating
  • 米兔
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

你好,我已經將你這篇改成通順且沒有錯誤的英文了

參考看看!

My future plan

In my future, I want to be a tour guide because I like traveling and learning new things. I can also buy some local souvenir to collect. I believe that this kind of job can let me earn money and have fun at the same time. However, if I want to achieve this goal, I need to speak English very well and maybe, get some useful licenses if possible. So, now, I think I have to get some experience from the job and study hard to improve my English ability, for I think the college education is not enough.

My favorite star

Actually, I have no particular favorite star because I don’t watch TV very often.

But if you want me to say one, I will say it’s Ariel(林依晨). I saw her on TV soap operas recently and was very appreciated her acting. She was graduated from National Chengchi university. With high educational background and excellent performance, I think she is very smart.

2006-08-31 15:22:29 補充:

To 小康 你改寫的英文有點錯誤喔

幫你大概整理如下

1.could是助動詞後面必須用原形動詞

2.第四句話have to後面也是要原形動詞

3.第五句話要to let才對

4.envy這個字通常用在嫉妒,如果是欣賞用apprectiate比較好

5.I think she is a smart girl with good acting.

6.National Chengchi university(政大的英文,請參考學校網站)

2006-08-31 15:27:58 補充:

1.souvenir 要加s2.另外,我有稍作改寫,就邏輯跟文章組織上a.要當導遊不只是通過考試,應取得一些證照跟工作經驗b.表示自己沒有第四台而知識受限,個人覺得比較不討喜。所以我改成"平時不常看電視,但偶然看了林依晨的電視劇,很欣賞她的表演"歡迎看到我改寫內容的大大門指教!

2006-08-31 15:30:08 補充:

請將我文章內的maybe去掉,是多餘的另外,林依晨的英文名字是Ariel

Source(s): 很龜毛的英文編輯
  • 1 decade ago

因為我也不知道該選誰...每個人都有幫到我..所以我交付投票...但是因為我第一次用這個...結果好像弄錯了= = 不好意思...我因為第一次用..所以不知道是要勾選什麼...所以沒勾到123回答者的回答....不好意思..真的很抱歉= =

• 1 decade ago

In my future, I want to be a tour guide.

改未來式In my future, I will want to be a tour guide.

That can make me turn money and playing in the same time.

這句的playing要用原型喔~前面是make使役動詞+原型

I need speak English very well and past the test.

need to ~ 不定詞 +原型動詞

I need to speak English very well and past the test.

So, now, I first have to working hard and then I think I need to study in the university.

首先: now 和 first 不要重複使用 語義怪怪的不順

建議改成 So, the first, I have to ....... 或是 So, now, I have to ....

還有: have to +原型動詞 work

整句:So, the first, I have to work hard and then I think I need to study in the university.

If you want me talk a person that I will say 林依晨 now.

首先: want to 不定詞 +原型動詞

第二: will 和 now 時態有衝突will未來式和now現在式 ~ now是多餘的

第三: If 的假設語氣句型 後面不能用that ~ if 本身是連接詞了

整句: If you want me to talk a person, I will say 林依晨.

Because I don’t have channels television in my house, so I can accept massages limited.

首先: Because 和 so 都是連接詞 只能用一個 ~ so是多餘的

第二: 表達的語義 單字使用上怪怪的 ~

建議改:Because I don't have a television in my room, I only accept limited massages .

I knew she is from 政大 university to graduate.

改成: I knew she graduated from 政大. (政大的英請到他們學校網站查)

I feel she is very smart and I like she’s acting.

she's 這是錯誤的喔~ "她的" 應該用 her 並不是在後面+ 's

這是 "所以格" 有關 所有格 要加強唷~

此句改: I feel she is very smart and I like her acting.

Source(s): 練習英文
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

My Plan in the future

I would like be a tour guide working at travel agency. It will be interesting because I could travelling around the world during working. It is my dream and truth is I could earning the money at the same time. And I could collecting souveniors aborad. But I have to improving my degrees of English and pass the examanation of license let me could get this kind of job. For now, I think I have to get the diploma of university not only graduate from normal college.

My favorite TV star

I didn't envy any particular TV star recently. Besides Yi-Chen Lin, although I didn't have so much TV channels in my house. So i could accept the limited messages. I have saw Yi-Chen Lin's acting on TV recently. In my memory, she is graduated from National Politics University. I think she is a smart girl and acting well, that's the reason what I like her.

這位同學,我幫你重寫了一次,我覺得這樣寫,可以拿到比較高分哦

對不起,有更動了一些,希望能夠幫到你哦,加油!

希望你能順利完成學業!林依晨也會幫你加油哦!

Source(s): 一個好管閒事以為自己英文很強的大哥哥><
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.