? asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

英文文法是否正確

My future plan

In my future, I want to be a tour guide.

Due to I can go to every where with my job.

That can make me turn money and playing in the same time.

I also can buy some local speciality to collect

But if I want to be, I need speak English very well and past the test.

So, now, I first have to working hard and then I think I need to study in the university.

Because the college graduation isn’t enough.

My favorite star

Actually, I don’t have particular favorite star.

If you want me talk a person that I will say 林依晨 now.

Because I don’t have channels television in my house, so I can accept massages limited.

I saw 林依晨’s acting recently.

I knew she is from 政大 university to graduate.

I feel she is very smart and I like she’s acting.

Rating
  • 米兔
    Favorite Answer

你好,我已經將你這篇改成通順且沒有錯誤的英文了

參考看看!

My future plan

In my future, I want to be a tour guide because I like traveling and learning new things. I can also buy some local souvenir to collect. I believe that this kind of job can let me earn money and have fun at the same time. However, if I want to achieve this goal, I need to speak English very well and maybe, get some useful licenses if possible. So, now, I think I have to get some experience from the job and study hard to improve my English ability, for I think the college education is not enough.

My favorite star

Actually, I have no particular favorite star because I don’t watch TV very often.

But if you want me to say one, I will say it’s Ariel(林依晨). I saw her on TV soap operas recently and was very appreciated her acting. She was graduated from National Chengchi university. With high educational background and excellent performance, I think she is very smart.

2006-08-31 15:22:29 補充:

To 小康 你改寫的英文有點錯誤喔

幫你大概整理如下

1.could是助動詞後面必須用原形動詞

2.第四句話have to後面也是要原形動詞

3.第五句話要to let才對

4.envy這個字通常用在嫉妒,如果是欣賞用apprectiate比較好

5.I think she is a smart girl with good acting.

6.National Chengchi university(政大的英文,請參考學校網站)

2006-08-31 15:27:58 補充:

1.souvenir 要加s2.另外,我有稍作改寫,就邏輯跟文章組織上a.要當導遊不只是通過考試,應取得一些證照跟工作經驗b.表示自己沒有第四台而知識受限,個人覺得比較不討喜。所以我改成"平時不常看電視,但偶然看了林依晨的電視劇,很欣賞她的表演"歡迎看到我改寫內容的大大門指教!

2006-08-31 15:30:08 補充:

請將我文章內的maybe去掉,是多餘的另外,林依晨的英文名字是Ariel

Source(s): 很龜毛的英文編輯

因為我也不知道該選誰...每個人都有幫到我..所以我交付投票...但是因為我第一次用這個...結果好像弄錯了= = 不好意思...我因為第一次用..所以不知道是要勾選什麼...所以沒勾到123回答者的回答....不好意思..真的很抱歉= =

改未來式In my future, I will want to be a tour guide.

這句的playing要用原型喔~前面是make使役動詞+原型

I need speak English very well and past the test.

need to ~ 不定詞 +原型動詞

I need to speak English very well and past the test.

首先: now 和 first 不要重複使用 語義怪怪的不順

建議改成 So, the first, I have to ....... 或是 So, now, I have to ....

還有: have to +原型動詞 work

整句:So, the first, I have to work hard and then I think I need to study in the university.

首先: want to 不定詞 +原型動詞

第二: will 和 now 時態有衝突will未來式和now現在式 ~ now是多餘的

第三: If 的假設語氣句型 後面不能用that ~ if 本身是連接詞了

整句: If you want me to talk a person, I will say 林依晨.

首先: Because 和 so 都是連接詞 只能用一個 ~ so是多餘的

第二: 表達的語義 單字使用上怪怪的 ~

建議改:Because I don't have a television in my room, I only accept limited massages .

改成: I knew she graduated from 政大. (政大的英請到他們學校網站查)

she's 這是錯誤的喔~ "她的" 應該用 her 並不是在後面+ 's

這是 "所以格" 有關 所有格 要加強唷~

此句改: I feel she is very smart and I like her acting.

Source(s): 練習英文

My Plan in the future

I would like be a tour guide working at travel agency. It will be interesting because I could travelling around the world during working. It is my dream and truth is I could earning the money at the same time. And I could collecting souveniors aborad. But I have to improving my degrees of English and pass the examanation of license let me could get this kind of job. For now, I think I have to get the diploma of university not only graduate from normal college.

My favorite TV star

I didn't envy any particular TV star recently. Besides Yi-Chen Lin, although I didn't have so much TV channels in my house. So i could accept the limited messages. I have saw Yi-Chen Lin's acting on TV recently. In my memory, she is graduated from National Politics University. I think she is a smart girl and acting well, that's the reason what I like her.

這位同學,我幫你重寫了一次,我覺得這樣寫,可以拿到比較高分哦

對不起,有更動了一些,希望能夠幫到你哦,加油!

希望你能順利完成學業!林依晨也會幫你加油哦!

Source(s): 一個好管閒事以為自己英文很強的大哥哥><