Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Do you think that Whitney Houston will make a come back for good?

Favorite Answer

I hope so. I really liked her. She needs to realize the greatest love of all.

• delisi

You do comprehend that this section isn't the Whitney Houston section nor the leisure section? it truly is the holiday to Houston (the city in Texas, not the singer with the first call of Whitney), section!!! BTW Jennifer Hudson ought to out sing Whitney each and anytime even before Whitney changed into all cracked out!!!

The Only Come Back WHITNEY will make is to the Drug Dealers. She is a REPEAT customer.

She can't even make a comeback to reality!!! Any superstar who would risk it all for a hit off the old crackpipe is an idiot. ANd then to just flaunt yourself (or whats left of yourself) around on music awards, and shows (being bobby brown) as if evrything is honky-doory----- Aw Hell Naw!!!! She has skipped out on rehab too many times!! If you ask my opinion, she's too far gone, she can't make a comeback from the life she's leading cause she loves it too much.

I hate to say this but no, she's at the point in her life where she's a STRAIGHT UP fiend.. her and Bobby. Even if she was to come back it wouldn't be for long, because she doesn't have her voice and she's SKINNY as hell and everybody knows she smokes crack. She needs to get her a** together for her daughter!! I know she's hurt.....

It is sad to admit it but i don't think she will be ever back ! although she is so talented and has a great voice that u can recognise over hundred of voices.

i think the crack and all the drogs ruined her mind and life forever.

She will die one day of an overdose.

she needs to get off the crack and ditch that husband of hers..then maybe she'll make a comeback

I don't think so, but I wish that yes. She really have a beautiful voice...

If she gets off the Crack

no i dont see her comming anytinesoon and if she does itll not be for good