Here are the following ways i indulge my senses:
- Drink coffee
- Drink coffee with no sugar and eat sweet, expensive chocolates (truffles are the absolute best)
- Race in the core of downtown (just to feel the adrenaline pump through my veins)
- Run until i don't feel like running anymore (jogging is such a waste, running hardcore is what it's all about)
- Kiss deeply
- Love intensely (anything less than intense love is an absolute waste of time)
- Go to the top of the highest cliffs and stand right near the edge (when there's one step holding you back from death, that's the absolute high)
- Reading (it makes me feel intelligent and sometimes it just gives a rest to my senses or it just transports me to another world entirely)
- Watch great movies like the Godfather, Goodfellas, The Transporter, The Matrix, Forest Gump, ect...
- Dance in the rain
- Cuddle when it's below 30 outside and the window is open and there's nothing but skin and warmth.
- Sleeping (it's a rest for all the indulging of my senses)
If you want to know how one should indulge their senses...
It's as simple as that but just as complicated.
There is more to life than simply breathing.