What steps do i have to go through to buy delinquent tax property?

tell me the steps i need to do to buy tax property thanks.my uncle bought a nice home on the court house steps in va. years ago and lived in for years. id ask him but he is dead now and i want to help my sister buy a home. she dont have any money so we need to get ALL the low down on how to buy the tax property.... show more tell me the steps i need to do to buy tax property thanks.my uncle bought a nice home on the court house steps in va. years ago and lived in for years. id ask him but he is dead now and i want to help my sister buy a home. she dont have any money so we need to get ALL the low down on how to buy the tax property. can we get a bank to loan her the money on the property when we find the one she wants thanks very much.HELP ive heard you can buy a place for just the TAX and not owe anything else. if there is a loan on the place HOW can a person OWN it i dont understand this....