Veet vs Nair vs Razors?

What gives a more effectve shave, Nair, Veet, or electric/non-electric razors?

Update:

btw-I don't WAX!!!

I don't ♥ pain

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

try venues variance. Nair and veet will slowly thin out your skin and become easily bruised and cut.♥

Source(s): experiance.
  • 3 years ago

Veet Razors

• 1 decade ago

I'm with you - I don't like pain either. I use an electric razor - can't stand the sight of blood, and Murphy's Law says that if you shave with a regular razor, no matter how careful you are, there WILL be blood. lol I've used depilatories like Nair and Veet, and got the most awful burning rashes on my legs - so even though I have to do it more often - I shave.

• M L
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

With Nair and/or Veet, You have to wait, and it might not take everything off the first time... it's also kinda stinky. But razors aren't that great either. Waxing or the like might be the best way... or even an Eppi-Lady.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

razors are more effective veet works also but sometimes it won't remove all the hair and you can't do it again right after ... nair sucks it made my skin break out.. waxing is the best

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Dont like veet, it doesn't last any longer than shaving. I like to use Nair. Have you ever thought of waxing? it's really not that painful.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I would shave because nair hurts (if u get nair then get the aloe vera so it won't hurt so much) and I wouldn't do veet cuz that stuff gives u cancer. SO I would use a regular razor that way if u cut urself hopefully it WON"T be severe.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Those products (nair, veet) dont totally work, i say to stick with a razor.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well i used 2 use veet and i dont think that it works that good i use a venus razor and satin care shaving cream and that works 4 me.

Source(s): me!
  • 1 decade ago

You DO have another option... Laser hair removal!

It is far cheaper than you think costing between $70 and $200. You OWN the instrument. Later sell it or rent it but you will not have to mess with hair removal again. This has to beat the messy options you mentioned.

Be sure to read all the instructions for the various instruments available so you are familiar with Laser Hair removal.

Good luck with your decision. See reference below...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.