Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 1 decade ago

A Leprechaun just moved into the next cubicle. What should I do?

Favorite Answer

beat his *** and take his gold.

If his cubicle is bigger, convince your boss that you need the space more than he does, since you are, I'm guessing average sized.

If his cubicle is smaller, lavish in the glory of having a big cubicle.

If he is mean, talk to your boss.

If he is nice, be nice back. Maybe he can give you some gold from his pot. Visit him when it rains.

If you are also a leperchaun, then there shouldn't be a problem.

Source(s): ;P

Forget about the Lucky Charms. No self-respecting little person of the Emerald Isle would be caught dead or alive with that garbage. I suggest you extinguish the herb and break open a decent bottle of Irish Whiskey. Either your new neighbor will vanish or come over and ask for a drink.

Source(s): I'm Irish.

Hmm you live next to a cubical,that's where the problem starts.Is it a chemical cubical and does it have a window?

Your gonna be in trouble when the music starts,and all the tap tap taping when they ,yes they,you see they stand in a line behind the fat one and you think theres only one,ha and yes they river dance!funny the first fifty times,because you join in!

Imitate an English accent,that drives them to dis pare an they head back to the emerald isle,if your here in Ireland,you should know better then to mention the wee folk

Stick your knife in the entrance to the cubical and then turn your shirt inside out to break any enchantment. Between them you'll be alright. But stay away form him, they are very mercurial beings.

offer him gifts of tobacco and silver or other pretty shiny things.

hopefully he will protect your cubicle and help to keep negative energies away from it

just like the one in my attic does for my house.

Celebrate!

Catch his Lucky Charms...they're magically delicious!

• Don't touch his gold (they get awful mad when you do that and will try to kill you). And make sure some one says god bless you when you sneeze 3 times or they will whisk you away to be married.

Source(s): Thanks to all the leprechaun movies I've watched!!

don be tha way us leprechauns don ha no pot o gold tell him i said hi

Bring him lucky charms in deference to his magical self.