Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Can we pay our sins on credit?

Will God give us credit to pay our sins with credit for 10, 20 or 30 years?

• Favorite Answer

Of course, and God also gives a guarantee - if you are not fully satisfied with being saved, you get all your sins back PLUS a few extra ones of your choice.

hahaha anyways,,in certain ideological religion believes u actually got "pay"to have ur sins cleansed or absolved,in many forms ,such as offering a novena,,or giving money to these organizations,so ,,why not,ask the religion org,if its possible to pay by credit card,next time or by cheque

Why do you want to pay off your sins when all you have to do is confess, repent, and the slate will be wiped clean??

1 John 1:9

If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

no jesus died on the cross so that we could repent of our sins and u do that by pray and asking for forgiveness but u have to be sincere and to make sure u try no to do that thing which u sinned

• carl

No, sins are payed by suffering.

If you give me money I will bless you and take away your sin. I'm an ordaned minister, got my certificate over the internet and everything...lol

no u can't, u can only pay your sins with god

I don't know, he seems to prefer the lifetime bill - all that hell and stuff. Maybe Pre-pay would be a good option?

Sure, but you'll still owe him in interests.

Cause he owns you.

Jesus Christ died on the cross for me and for you, why are you joking?