Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Can we pay our sins on credit?

Will God give us credit to pay our sins with credit for 10, 20 or 30 years?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Of course, and God also gives a guarantee - if you are not fully satisfied with being saved, you get all your sins back PLUS a few extra ones of your choice.

• 1 decade ago

hahaha anyways,,in certain ideological religion believes u actually got "pay"to have ur sins cleansed or absolved,in many forms ,such as offering a novena,,or giving money to these organizations,so ,,why not,ask the religion org,if its possible to pay by credit card,next time or by cheque

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Why do you want to pay off your sins when all you have to do is confess, repent, and the slate will be wiped clean??

1 John 1:9

If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

• 1 decade ago

no jesus died on the cross so that we could repent of our sins and u do that by pray and asking for forgiveness but u have to be sincere and to make sure u try no to do that thing which u sinned

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • carl
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

No, sins are payed by suffering.

• 1 decade ago

If you give me money I will bless you and take away your sin. I'm an ordaned minister, got my certificate over the internet and everything...lol

• 1 decade ago

no u can't, u can only pay your sins with god

• 1 decade ago

I don't know, he seems to prefer the lifetime bill - all that hell and stuff. Maybe Pre-pay would be a good option?

• 1 decade ago

Sure, but you'll still owe him in interests.

Cause he owns you.

• 1 decade ago

Jesus Christ died on the cross for me and for you, why are you joking?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.