GUYS: Would you have sex with?

This question is for guys. Would you have sex with a female who used to be a man, but had the proper surgery to officially become a woman (ie breast implants & their penis is removed and artifical vagina implanted)? Would it bother you if you found out after the fact?

Update:

PS: After the surgery, the "man" is legally a woman, and a woman in all regards.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm pretty NGS at the moment mentally so yeah why not? Actually I may have some issues with this but if I was in love with thee person I would overcome these issues for the sake of my feelings for them. For one off casual sex then no - too complecated to think about as a one off.

• 1 decade ago

1) No I would never Knowingly have sex with a former dude. That's quite disturbing.

2) Yes it would bother me, and I would hope he would tell me he was a guy by email or over the phone.

Once a guy, always a guy

• 1 decade ago

Ya gotta be sure that the girl is pure for the Funky Cold Medina.

• JOHN M
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

There are many aspects involved between a man and a woman. If you concentrate solely on dipping your wick, you will overlook many other clues.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i would not have sex with a woman that was really a man, and if i found out later, depending on how much i loved it, i would either hang myself, or something else along these lines

• 1 decade ago

Ofcourse i wouldnt , and hell yeah it would bother me i will feel disgusted of myself and beat the **** out of the MAN !

lol

• 1 decade ago

I'm picky so I only have sex with skinny sexy blondes.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

NO! I would run away as fast as I could...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

lol

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

lol......

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.