nightcricket asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

The return of Eddie Guerrero! Hear it here first! Eddie is not dead!?

Do you need to be reminded that his motto was "Lie, cheat and Steal." ? He will come back to everyones surprise. You heard it here first: His death will be revealed as a lie, then he will cheat his way into a match, and finally steal the WWE title. Incredible but true!

Update:

Has anyone actually seen his body? Have you actually seen the body placed in a coffin and then put in the ground? Maybe Eddie will return at the next Wrestlemania.

Update 2:

See...it's working. Most of you guys think he's really dead. Now when you least expect it....he'll come back. Maybe to fight Rey Mysterio for the title!

30 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

That is true. I was thinking about that last night he lies so i wouldnt be suprised

• 1 decade ago

Eddie Guerrero is really dead. He died in his hotel room in November 2005. If it was a storyline then WWE would not get worldwide coverage for it, or even a Hall Of Fame induction, but it did because it was real. Would you just let him rest in peace as all the other great wrestlers that have died in the past. Its one thing if you think wrestling is fake, but if you think the deaths are fake then you need to be taught a lesson that deaths really happen in professional wrestling.

• 1 decade ago

You are so gonna burn in hell. Eddie Guerrero passed away months ago. I highly doubt that the WWE would do something so cruel and lie to fans about something serious as a wrestlers death.

We need to let him rest in peace now.

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

That would be a really great thing, but it is not ever going to happen. He is really dead and he isnt coming back. Besides that would be the meanest thing the WWE ever done and a lot of people would get really pissed off and probably quit watching it. I don't think the WWE would take that chance.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

DuDe if u rLy beLieve ureseLf ure PSYCHO!!!!

nobody in the WWE wouLd fake a death of a wrestLer Lk that. ever one knows that. and pLus if he wasnt rLy dead they wouLdnt have made t-shirts and it some how wouLd have Leaked on to the internet. So Lk GeT OveR iT. i KnOw iTs HarD 2 BeLieve cuz i StiLL wait 4 He To CoMe OuT eVeRy WeeK oN SmAcKdOWn aNd WrEstLe. but pLz come back down 2 EaRtH He'S GoNe!!!!!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Face it. Eduardo Gory Guerrero( Eddie Guerrero) is dead. Hes not coming back.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

u r a retardedfag eddie is dead exept it u dumbass don't say that he's not cuz the wwe wouldn't have done anything that extreme. so shut the **** up about eddie.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

it was in the dallas news he`s dead get over it eddie is not coming back

• 1 decade ago

ya know this thought occured to me. it occured to me in the "wouldnt it be *&%$*& up if...." department of my brain.

WWE wouldnt go that far, they just wouldnt, they would lose about 60% of their fanbase! the entire world would scrutinize them. plus if it were true he woulda been back by now. they wouldnt have one of their top stars in "hiding" and off of telivision for nearly a year, and they wouldnt have put him in the hall of fame.

that would be the most ****** up storyline in the history of professional wrestling.

• ARE YOU KIDDING ME? THAT HAS GOT TO BE THE BIGGEST PIECE OF BULL$HIT I HAVE EVER HEARD! HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT. CHAVO FOUND EDDIE DEAD IN HIS HOTEL. HIS FAMILY WAS AT HIS FUNERAL, EDDIE HAS TRAGICALLY PASSED AWAY, YOU A$$HOLE.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

shut up dumb@ss! he is DEAD! not even the wwe would lie about things like that!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.