what makes you angry?

Favorite Answer

insensitive people. people who don't have manners, yet tries so hard to look cosmo but are irreverent, rude, and obnoxious. i am really pissed off by them

-When my bf gets Man Flu (or a cold, in female language), and is sooooo ill when all it is, is a bit of snot!! (Sorry!)

-Bad drivers and slow drivers.

-The fact that "life essentials" like bread, milk and water are so cheap, and yet tampons and sanitary towels are mad expensive - are they not an essential?? What are we meant to do - bleed everywhere??

- Poeple who spit in the street.

- Kids trying to grow up too fast.

- Slow internet connections drive me MAD!

Theres loads more, but I think I'll drop it there or I'll start getting angry thinking about it!- lol!

:-)

• G

>When people ask me "Are you angry?", when Im not or when Im trying to control my temper

>When people start talking about stuff that doesnt make any sense

> When a piece of article doesnt flow smoothly

> People not practising what they preach

• ?

People who are under the impression I am, (stupid) just because I am a country girl! They don't know I have an IQ of 165.

When people don't understand what I'm trying to say no matter how I explain it, when someone yells at me, when my boyfriend is an *** or cheats on me lol.

Intolerant people

When my mother thinks that I'm lying to her but I'm telling the truth _ She doesn't belive me and I can't prove it.

being betrayed by a so called friend

When I have to say anything twice

Dont you think so?