Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

I weight 170. I'm thicke but not fat and i'm 5'7. I want to be 120-115 within 4-6months. Help?

Favorite Answer

EAT A LOT LESS. Don't cut on quality, but just quantity. Well, you can cut FATS and sugar, that helps, but the key is to eat LESS. Believe me IT WORKS. Drink a lot of tea and other 0 calorie stuff if you get too hungry!!

Have Small snacks, 5 to 6 a day to speed up your metabolism. And work out 40 min 5 times a week. Plus drink 2 ltrs of water per day.

• Fat G

Top weight loss tips

Today there is too much information available on losing weight that has become more confusing and sometimes difficult to follow. It’s actually very easy to lose weight if you follow my weight loss tips.

* Be in right frame of mind

Before you can start any diet program you need to be in the right frame of mind. If you do not feel good about yourself you probably will not want to choose healthy foods. You cannot expect the act of going on a diet to make you feel better about yourself. The only way you can choose to eat a healthy diet to lose weight is if you have a positive self-image.

* Eat whole food

Top weight loss tips

Eat whole foods that are as natural as possible. When you eat whole foods that are full of nutrients your body will know how much to eat and how much not to eat. You do not have to count calories because your body is a wonderful machine.

* Eat fresh fruit

Eat at least two servings of fresh fruit every day. Choose whatever type of fruit is in season.

* Drink enough water

Drink the best weight loss supplement known to man, water. Most people do not know the difference from being hungry for food or thirsty for water. A great deal of times people eat when they should drink. Most likely you will not feel as hungry if you are getting enough water. You will be satisfying the thirst, which is confused for hunger. Water also helps you digest food better. Drinking water before you eat will help fill you up.

* Always chew your food

Always chew your food well. Chewing your food well will ensure that you get the most nutrients out of your food. Getting the most nutrients will satisfy your body therefore you will eat less. Another benefit of chewing well is that it helps aid in digestion.

* Take small meals

Eat small, frequent meals in a day. Large meals tax your digestion system, making it work harder. Taking too much time in between meals makes you hungrier for the next meal.

* Include protein at meal

Include good sources of protein at meal, chicken, fish, legumes, peanut, cottage cheese, eggs or yogurt.

* Shut off TV while eating

Shut off the TV whenever you eat – that includes meals and snacks. Studies show that we automatically eat larger portions when we snack in front of the tube, and typically those foods are high in fat and sugar, which means excess calories!

* Increase your physical activity

Increase your physical activity. Most people are over weight because of a lack of physical activity. Start walking more, bicycling, walks your dog for longer periods of time, swim, dance and leave the car at home when you can. It’s important that you choose a physical activity that you enjoy because you’ll stick with it.

Source(s): http://fast-weightloss.blogspot.com/ - Get Fast weight loss, weight loss tips, weight loss stories, weight loss help and the motivation you require to lose weight. Right now I have an aim to lose 40 pounds... which motivated me research more easy, and healthy weight loss methods which I report on my fast weight loss site http://fast-eightloss.blogspot.com./ I think the key to get success in life is to keep on learning good things from where ever you get.