What would you think of a female christian in their 30's who's never had a boyfriend?

Favorite Answer

Nothing.

There are female atheists in their 30's who's never had a boyfriend.

The difference is that the female christian has a religious reason.

The female atheist must be so ugly.

And tell this female christian (i suppose U) not to be anxious. I have friends who get married when they were 30 and they have now 2 or 3 children.

And trust me, many male christian are in the same case, many male christian can understand this position, and many other possessive men would like to find a woman who has never known another man.

If only my loved one had never known another man...

Personnally, i would be interested by such a girl (it is a view point, not a proposal lol)

Source(s): Evian

Hello!! :o) If that 30-something year old Christian female is OK with the fact that she hasn't had a boyfriend - who on earth is in any position to judge her? NO ONE. [And that would include me] A Christian is accountable to GOD - not to man. If some other person feels uncomfortable with someone who is not living their lives in a way that THEY think is appropriate - so what?! It's none of their business. Have you ever noticed that those who are most willing to judge others - have the most glaring of faults?! Take care of yourself. Craig!! :o)

To have a BF or not is upto the person, whether a Christian or not. These are personal things and vary accross individuals. Christianity does not preach being without a friend or companion, it preaches chastity, which is good in many ways.

So what will you think of a christian woman in her 30s who's had 2999 boyfriends?!

Start going out, dude!!

• =_=

I would think that she is a loser. Not only christians, but any woman in her 30s and never had a boyfriend.

There's a saying... Virgin in a teenager is commendable, but virginity in a 30 year old is pathological.

To reject love just because she wasnt married? The whole meaning of life is to love, and she has wasted a good portion of hers being 'pious'. I think its sad.

that is very good i shall say..but i think it would be time for her to get married and it is ok if u have a boyfriend who is a believer in Christ.

theres nothing wrong with it but eventually the time will come that ull meet someone and maybe u should start looking becuase god did say get married and be fruitful(have kids)

whats wrong with that?

what would you think of someone who even thinks of a question like that? for me, i'll choose the answer lame.

I would think of her with respect. But what's the reason, I wonder?