Muffin
Muffin asked in Home & GardenCleaning & Laundry · 1 decade ago

How frequent do you change (and wash) your bedcovers?

Weekly? 1x or 2x a month?

Someone I know used hers for a year! And she wasn't embarrassed to admit it.

• Enigma
    Favorite Answer

omg...how can anyone go that long laying in their own filth...every two weeks is standard practice and appropriate according to Martha Stewart. you can go three if they don't seem to be dirty.

i wash and every two weeks and hang them on the line when i can

I wash all my bed blankets and sheets at-least twice A week nothing is better than climbing into bed after A long day of work than laying in fresh smelling and soft sheets I use tide with febreez its the best

Sheets and pillowcases-once a week. The comforter and blanket about once every 2 or 3 months.

I change my sheets once a week. I could give your friend a lesson on germs that would change their mind on the importance of hygiene. For one minor example, half the weight of a feather pillow that is 2 years old is from dust mite dung.

Sheets once a week unless it gets unusually dirty. Top covers once a month unless there is to much animal fur on it. Then the top covers are washed more often. ONCE a year is just gross, and she admits it! yuck!

I change the bed sheets every week. The comforter usually once a month.

Weekly.

sheets and pillowcases - weekly

blankets - monthly

throw blanket - monthly

mattress cover - monthly

comforter - 4 times a year (cause that goes to the dry cleaner and that costs money)

throw cover - 4 times a year too

sheets and pillow cases get changed once a week..always the morning after though...hehehehe..and blankets once a month unless dog gets on my bed then as needed some times thats alot...

once a week, though sometimes I forget and once every 2 weeks, pillow covers r changed every 2 days, wash them use once side, then the other then wash them