Joe C asked in Computers & InternetInternet · 1 decade ago

e-mail empty content?

i had mail in my inbox where i could read them before, but i noticed lately that when i open these mail they are empty content, and i received today new e-mail but also empty content, could you advice what to do??

Favorite Answer

You need to check out your mail Server. Probably the server is just deleting the mails that have viruses.

Tell the Yahoo Mail Team. They are making lots of changes for Windows Vista OS and this is causing abnormal problems.. Tonight I was having problems with Beta Mail and my Notepad. I told the mail team about both and within 5 minutes they were working correctly.

http://add.yahoo.com/fast/help/us/mail/cgi_feedbac...

My e mail messages were sparkling for 2 weeks - and it grew to become into no longer uncomplicated to get help - Yahoo help can't e mail you an answer to your situation in the journey that your emails are sparkling! So, i ultimately talked to an astonishing guy named Val at Yahoo, he steered me to do right here: a million. close all browser abode windows. 2. Open a sparkling browser window. 3. click on procedures on the genuine of your show screen. 4. click on the backside determination - internet recommendations. 5. on the internet recommendations drop-down menu, visit the middle section titled non everlasting internet documents. 6. Delete all cookies (button interior the middle) 7.. Delete all non everlasting-documents (button interior the middle) - this step took approximately 3 minutes - staying power! He had me delete previous cookies and non everlasting documents, thinking that a corrupt cookie grew to become into protecting me from examining my emails. IT worked, YEAH !! i'm hoping this helps somebody accessible

You need to install or configure a junk mail filter,,,these kinds of e-mails are usualy from spam generators.

Just delete them,,,especialy if the address is garbage.

I was getting the same thing in yahoo..do they say who they are from? if it does send that person back an email saying to stop. If it doesnt talk to yahoo support if you are using yahoo or the support of the company of the email you are using....or just ignore them and delete them.

any indication that it's being opened?

someone knows your password