Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Dining OutFast Food · 1 decade ago

Isn't Taco Bell one of the best fast food restaurant there is?

Favorite Answer

Yes - love everything at Taco Bell

Taco Bell is one of my 2 favorite Fast Foods.

What i like about it too is that i DON`T get hungry shortly after i finished eating like in other fast food places.

Nahhh..... Taco Bell is usually one of my last choices. But then we don't eat out much, and when we do, I usually want something specific that Taco Bell doesn't offer.

Plus they keep teasing me with the Club Chalupa, then they take it away. Sadistic B@stard$!! LOL

Yes... Taco Bell is pretty neat... especially when you consider that their entire menu has always been based on about ten different ingredients... Depending on the combination of items from those ten choices, they make every item on the their menu...

IMO, no. They get your order wrong 75% of the time and the quality of the food is very subpar compared to other Mexican restaurants.

I like it, its one of my favorites, but its not too healthy. I prefer Subway personally. There has to be a reason why Subway has surpassed McDonalds as the worlds largest food chain.

It's convenient and affordable and I go there when I'm tired of the other fast food places.

no...wendys is the best fast food place!

It is if you only see one every 5-10 years now I'm hungry why I am over here...... reaper out................

Yes its one of my favorites i love it.