I want to work and travel europe,What can I do?

I want to work and travel,but not stay for too long in one place.What can I do to make money while travelling

Favorite Answer

do u really need to ask hehe

Hospitality is always looking for staff wherever u are in europe, bartending, waiting on tables, if ur not fussy its easy to get a job doing cleaning. Its short term so just dont be fussy about what u will do, also if ur in hospitality its tempting to go out and party after work, make sure u put some money away for the next leg of ur journey

Source(s): years of world travel and working

it is hard!! and depends a lot of what countries you will visit.

Spain, France , Italy and Germany could be good options, hard to find a job by pass -

You may consider use one of your skills, I'm mexican, and I can offer Mexican Food preparations :D or iF I travel with my sister, she knows Traditional Mexican Dances, so I gan get some money she dancing something !

You may have some skill or talent to exploit and offer :)

You have a way... You can earn a lot thru this business. Just beg the co-passangers.. ;)

Odd jobs.