Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAsia PacificPhilippines · 1 decade ago

When I go to the Philippines, would a Filipina want to meet me?

I'm not talking about a certian one, but anyone

Update:

oh I am 25 years old

24 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i doubt it

• 1 decade ago

if you have a good personality... then yes, lots of filipina would want to meet you.

• 1 decade ago

if you go to there country with the right attitude then yes there will want to meet , and you may even make friends

good luck

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

maybe.. some would want to meet you regardless of your nationality, the way you look, and everything. Some would meet you for some reasons and some would meet you for friendship's sake.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

im sure they will if they want. Well i mean if anyone wants to meet you they will. Just give it time Aaron, things will get better for you.

• 1 decade ago

if you are regular looking absolutely, if you are old and unattractive but rich(does not imply filthy rich), there are hot girls from all over the world who would go out with you. no only from the philippines.

no offense meant. and happy vacationing. remember: brownskins always love pinkskins.

• 1 decade ago

What ARE you talking about? Would one want to meet you? How do we know. I am sure someone would.

• 1 decade ago

i am just curious, y are u very interested with Filipinas?

thanks... :)

• 1 decade ago

yes

• 1 decade ago

Try walking in to a girly bar, and everyone will welcome you with a big smile, a friendly touch, someone will even sit on your lap.

Outside, generally women are more timid.

• 1 decade ago

yes

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.