Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAsia PacificPhilippines · 1 decade ago

When I go to the Philippines, would a Filipina want to meet me?

I'm not talking about a certian one, but anyone

oh I am 25 years old

Favorite Answer

i doubt it

if you have a good personality... then yes, lots of filipina would want to meet you.

if you go to there country with the right attitude then yes there will want to meet , and you may even make friends

good luck

maybe.. some would want to meet you regardless of your nationality, the way you look, and everything. Some would meet you for some reasons and some would meet you for friendship's sake.

im sure they will if they want. Well i mean if anyone wants to meet you they will. Just give it time Aaron, things will get better for you.

if you are regular looking absolutely, if you are old and unattractive but rich(does not imply filthy rich), there are hot girls from all over the world who would go out with you. no only from the philippines.

no offense meant. and happy vacationing. remember: brownskins always love pinkskins.

What ARE you talking about? Would one want to meet you? How do we know. I am sure someone would.

i am just curious, y are u very interested with Filipinas?

thanks... :)

yes

Try walking in to a girly bar, and everyone will welcome you with a big smile, a friendly touch, someone will even sit on your lap.

Outside, generally women are more timid.

yes