Someone Knows a perfect home treatment for reflux(GERD), medications or deit does not work on me.?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

well i wouldnt call it the perfect medicine but you can try the Proton pump inhibitors ... there are many available

Omeperazole

Lansoprazole

Pantoprazole

And i would recommend an Upper GI endoscopy and visit to a qualified gastroenterologist

Source(s): Davidsons and Cecil text books of medicine
  • 4 years ago

Source(s): Eliminate Heartburn Pain Easily : http://heartburnnomore.duebq.com/?fHi
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I assume you meant diet? Are you sure it is gerd. Have you tried either baking soda with water. Just a teaspoon stirred in a glass of water. Or if that does not work. Try a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in a small glass of water. See which one is better. One is acid the other will neutralize the acid of you have acid reflux. don't do both one or the other. Then wait and see. Give it a little time and see how your stomach reacts.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

There are treatments for many ailments possible by simply changing your diet. Many exterior and mental conditions are treatable with aromatherapy. Also the same with homoeopathy, which can also be used on internal problems; very effectively. Massaging your feet is used in many countries to resolve physical, emotional, muscular and organ problems. There are so many ways that problems can be cured naturally that the only real problem that natural medicine has, is finding the best one to use. Even the bible says that for every malady that humans may suffer, nature has provided us with a cure.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • truly
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Drink every morning water mixed with a few teaspoons of apple cider vinegar. I've tried it and it works.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.