Is it sick to like a guy double your age?

Hmm... I guess I shld add that I'm 19 and he's about 39...

Favorite Answer

That depends. If you are 13 and he is 26, that is a problem. If you are 30 and he is 60, no problem.

Nope!! Im 19 also and like the guy that lives a couple houses down, he's 42 (and not married)! I actually got the nerves to talk to him last week, and he was a very nice guy. Dont know if anything will come of it, but he knows Im interested, and I know what he thinks of me (all good).

I say go for it!!

I dont think so, I believe that your inner feelings about each other is more important, as long as the younger one is an adult of course, most of the women I find attractive to me are always younger, not sure why, just the way it is, I work around younger people, its whats on the inside that counts.

No it is not. Age is only a number. I am 45 and have a few g/f's that are 20-25 years old. You go girl!!!

• Kuji

Depends on your age. If you are a legal adult, it's fine. If you are a young teen, it's kind of nasty and dangerous. The "adult" guys who are attracted to teens are sick people and very dangerous to be around.

No . most of the modern girl like to be with middle age man. they feel more comfortable then

well it deepends!

if he is 20 and u r 10 then yes its sick!

but if u r 20 and he is 40 then its ok somhow!

No its not sick to like him but theres no way you could ever have a relationship.

No, why not? Age is just a number.

yeah I think so because I think like this he is old enough to be your pops, or it just the convo will not be the same, and plus it's just weird to me, when a guy I know is way older than me trys to talk to me I would be like dude you're old enough to be my pops you know!!!