Umm can someone please translate this?

I just started a pen pal with this girl and this is the email she sent me in Spanish but I don't understand it and an online translator didn't work so don't give me a link. Here it is:

"OLA CHICAAAA!!!! que ondas, guey? me llamo paula soy del guadalajara, mx! Pues, hay muchas cosas para acer aqui, me gusta bailar con chicos guuappisimos (si si!!!) K pasa en california? Vives cerca de la play??? me ENCANTA la playa. pues siiii, que haces donde vives? Kiero visitarte en EEUU!!! y pue siii, a mi tambien me gusta chupar cosas (jeje), estoy hablando de popsicles, claro!!! y puess ok, hablare contigo luego!!! ciao!! besitos!!!"

Yeah so help please.

Update:

Arlight thank you so much everyone! I was completely lost and I don't know how she expected me to know what all that meant lol.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

her spanish is sooooo bad!

reply to what you understand... and ask for simplier words, that you can check in a dictionary.

• 1 decade ago

All right! I'll help you out. :o) I don't know what guey is...prob. slang...

Translation:

Hello girl!

What's up? My name is Paula, and I'm from Guadalajara, MX. There's a lot of things to do here. I like to dance with hot guys (yes yes!!!) How is it in California? Do you live close to the ocean??? I LOVE the ocean. Well, what do you do where you live? I want to visit EEUU! And well, I also like to suck things (haha), I am talking about popsicles, of course!!! So, well, OK, I'll continue talking to you later. Ciao! Kisses!!!

That's the jist of it chica.

Sounds like a fun, cool pen pal.

Take it easy,

D :o)

Btw, the translation didn't work because she has a lot of misspelled words.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm certified a Spanish-English translator. The following is your email translated:

Hi Girl! Whassup, fool (guey is mexican slang)? My name is Paula, I'm from Guadalajara, Mexico. Well, there's so much to do here, I like to dance with goodlooking guys (yes, yes!) Whas' goin' on in California? Do you live near the beach? I love the beach, well yeah, what do you where you live? I want to visit you in the US! And yea, I also like to suck on things (hehe), I'm talking about popscicles, of course! OK, well then, I will talk to you soon! Chao, little kisses!

• 1 decade ago

Hey girlfriend! Where are you? My name is Paula, and I'm from Guadalajara, Mx. There are many things to do here, I like to dance with boys who are hot! (Yes, yes!!!) What's happening in California? Do you live near the ocean. I LOVE the beach!! What do you do where you live? I want to visit you. And yes, I also like to suck on things (ha-ha), I'm talking about popsicles, of course!!!I'll talk to you later!! Bye!! Kisses!!

The translation button didn't work, because she has a lot of mispelled words, so...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

this is what she said, she said hey sup my name is paula im from guadalajara mexico and there are lots of things to do around here, i like to dance with cute boys (yes yes), whats going on in california? do you live near the beach? i love the beach, well what do you do where you live? i would like to visit you in the USA !!! well i too like to suck on things (lol), im talking about popsicles, ofcourse!! ok ill talk to you later!! bye kisses..

• 5 years ago

Yeah. I think ur problem comes w/ the word CIAO. CIAO is, in Italy, the equivalent of our ' see ya later ! '

If this doesn't cover the topic let me know ; and if I see your re-question, i'll answer u back, so...CIAO !

• 1 decade ago

go to www.penpalsnow.com

i have got a lot of penpals from this site, and it is free.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.