Umm can someone please translate this?

I just started a pen pal with this girl and this is the email she sent me in Spanish but I don't understand it and an online translator didn't work so don't give me a link. Here it is:

"OLA CHICAAAA!!!! que ondas, guey? me llamo paula soy del guadalajara, mx! Pues, hay muchas cosas para acer aqui, me gusta bailar con chicos guuappisimos (si si!!!) K pasa en california? Vives cerca de la play??? me ENCANTA la playa. pues siiii, que haces donde vives? Kiero visitarte en EEUU!!! y pue siii, a mi tambien me gusta chupar cosas (jeje), estoy hablando de popsicles, claro!!! y puess ok, hablare contigo luego!!! ciao!! besitos!!!"

Yeah so help please.

Arlight thank you so much everyone! I was completely lost and I don't know how she expected me to know what all that meant lol.

Favorite Answer

her spanish is sooooo bad!

reply to what you understand... and ask for simplier words, that you can check in a dictionary.

All right! I'll help you out. :o) I don't know what guey is...prob. slang...

Translation:

Hello girl!

What's up? My name is Paula, and I'm from Guadalajara, MX. There's a lot of things to do here. I like to dance with hot guys (yes yes!!!) How is it in California? Do you live close to the ocean??? I LOVE the ocean. Well, what do you do where you live? I want to visit EEUU! And well, I also like to suck things (haha), I am talking about popsicles, of course!!! So, well, OK, I'll continue talking to you later. Ciao! Kisses!!!

That's the jist of it chica.

Sounds like a fun, cool pen pal.

Take it easy,

D :o)

Btw, the translation didn't work because she has a lot of misspelled words.

I'm certified a Spanish-English translator. The following is your email translated:

Hi Girl! Whassup, fool (guey is mexican slang)? My name is Paula, I'm from Guadalajara, Mexico. Well, there's so much to do here, I like to dance with goodlooking guys (yes, yes!) Whas' goin' on in California? Do you live near the beach? I love the beach, well yeah, what do you where you live? I want to visit you in the US! And yea, I also like to suck on things (hehe), I'm talking about popscicles, of course! OK, well then, I will talk to you soon! Chao, little kisses!

Hey girlfriend! Where are you? My name is Paula, and I'm from Guadalajara, Mx. There are many things to do here, I like to dance with boys who are hot! (Yes, yes!!!) What's happening in California? Do you live near the ocean. I LOVE the beach!! What do you do where you live? I want to visit you. And yes, I also like to suck on things (ha-ha), I'm talking about popsicles, of course!!!I'll talk to you later!! Bye!! Kisses!!

The translation button didn't work, because she has a lot of mispelled words, so...

this is what she said, she said hey sup my name is paula im from guadalajara mexico and there are lots of things to do around here, i like to dance with cute boys (yes yes), whats going on in california? do you live near the beach? i love the beach, well what do you do where you live? i would like to visit you in the USA !!! well i too like to suck on things (lol), im talking about popsicles, ofcourse!! ok ill talk to you later!! bye kisses..

Yeah. I think ur problem comes w/ the word CIAO. CIAO is, in Italy, the equivalent of our ' see ya later ! '

If this doesn't cover the topic let me know ; and if I see your re-question, i'll answer u back, so...CIAO !

go to www.penpalsnow.com

i have got a lot of penpals from this site, and it is free.