Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Ladies what would you do if you woke up and found that u switched genitals with your partner?

I asked my lady this question and she said she'd pull it out and pee on the first person that p*ssed her off, lol. She asked me what I would do with hers, I said all I'd do is probably play with it and want to have sex to see what its like for women, to which she then said "oh yeah, I'd make you give me some head so I can see what you feel". My lady is a wild one, lol.

Favorite Answer

have sex and pee on a bush!!! lol!

I would be so shock I dun think I can take it...

But once I get off the shock I will play with it and see how does it feel like for men. Maybe even slove the mystery of why guys love sex so much.

What a good question, many ideas come to my head.

One is to play with them, the other is play with my mate and see what it feels.

I will may be go to a nudist place and see what youfeel with ohter wacthing.

I hope that change is for a nice one....i guess

I'd laugh at him cuz he'd have to deal with bleeding once every month for a change!!

over the moon...... i'd love to be able to pee anywhere i want whenever i want!

I'd roll over and **** him from behind! aaaahhhhhh daydreams!

play with them!!

That was a good one... hahahaaaa..