How come women are big teases? Are women just stupid?

Why c0ck tease women? and men have u ever been c0ck teased? is that the only way they can get a guy to do stuff or keep him wanting?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Not all women are like that. When they grow up they behave differently

• 1 decade ago

Hey did you ever think that maybe they are teasing you because they were hurt in the past? If a woman gives in too easy then you men say she's a slut! What's wrong with teasing? I say let the man wait. If not, then move on. You have a choice.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Men and women both do stupid things in general. I think women like to play games to see the real you, and what your all about. It's hard for them to just ask. they have to set up tests to see your actions. If you pass all the tests, the more they want you.

Kind of like if your girfriend says she doesn't mind if you look at other women in front of her. No matter how sincere she sounds, she's completely against it and you should know that and respect it. If you look at other chicks anyway, because you think she was really all for it, you failed, and now she sees a bit more of what your about, which is a negative in this case.

But sometimes their tests can back fire and prove nothing, and only cause pain.

• 1 decade ago

Many women want to have things both ways, to have many guys lusting after them yet remaining virginal. The more guys, the stronger the lust, (and when they are in their 30s and 40s the younger the guys are) the more beautiful and desirable they feel they are.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Women are not teases unless you let them. You have to be agressive and show them you mean business. I would never do that to a guy.

• 1 decade ago

Before you ask such stupid questions, please note that men play even worse games with women. You guys play with our emotions, which is even worse.

And stop disrespecting women unnecessarily - your mum's a woman too, so I guess that means she's stupid too huh?!?!?!

Maybe they tease you out of pity - and that's all they think you're worthy of!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

For your info alot of woman tease because they know which head ya'll think with. So which of the sex's are least intelligent?

• 1 decade ago

Them being teasers just makes things more intresting. but you also got to learn to respect girls.. they are not stupid... but sometimes by teasing girls get what they want. but if she keeps teasing u, and u keep giving in , then whos the stupid one? :)

• 1 decade ago

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee way. To say woman are stupid will open the gates of hades.They just like playing the game of love........like us

• 1 decade ago

you just want every woman you meet to lay down and spread their legs? haven't you ever heard of the saying, "anything worth having is worth waiting for"...give women a break and don't expect so much...loosen up dude...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.